Who hasn’t wanted to visit The Big Apple? Just about everyone in the world has heard of New York City and it’s many adventures that it offers. There are so many sites to be seen and so many things to be done. Even if you have lived there your whole life, chances are, there are places you still haven’t seen or explored. That’s the beauty of New York City and Limousine Services Worldwide knows it very well.
Although we specialize in Connecticut, New York City is our passion! We make daily trips in and out of the city and we know the best spots including some of NYC’s best-kept secrets! Stick with Limousine Services Worldwide and we will gladly give you an amazing one of a kind tour of New York City! You will not get this kind of tour on any of those cliche tourist buses. We provide you with one on one attention as well as a gorgeous and comfortable limousine to view beautiful New York City.
Tour New York with Limousine Services Worldwide
We, of course, have our wonderful customers to thank for our vast knowledge of The Big Apple. We took careful notes while we chauffeured around our great and loyal clientele. We learned through you and now we are experts. We have combined knowledge from hundreds of trips around the city to bring you this list of must-see places in New York City. Limousine Services Worldwide wishes only to help sort through all those web search results and help you make some sense of them. It can be overwhelming trying to plan a trip to the city, let us take some of this stress off you. Take a peek at our list and start making those plans.
- Central Park– Of course, Central Park makes our list! Who’s list does it not make? Central Park is famous worldwide and has been the backdrop of many famous movies and television shows. Don’t make the mistake of missing out on a trip to Central Park.
- The National 9/11 Memorial– Many can’t think of New York without thinking of the terrible tragedy that happened September 11, 2001. This day will forever be remembered around the world and the memorial that now stands where the Twin Towers once stood proud is one that all should make time to visit.
- Top of the Rock Observatory– Rockefeller Center is a name you probably heard at some time in your life. The observatory at the Top of the Rock is a beautiful way to admire the city and allow you a view you will not forget for the rest of your life.
- The Statue of Liberty– No one can miss that beautiful statue as you fly into New York. Imagine standing at her feet looking up at her vast beauty.
Come See the Hidden NYC with Limousine Services Worldwide
Now that list covers some of the more well known attractions in the city but if you are interested in some of the less known but still equally impressive sites to see and visit, then this is the list for you.
- The Highline– This unusual yet beautiful public park spans use to be an industrial rail line that was reclaimed into what it is today. This park spans high about 20 blocks starting from Gansevoort Street stretching to 30th street. This is the perfect place to see a beautiful sunset and share a special moment with friends and family.
- Whispering Galleries in Grand Central- This place is the perfect place to stand in total awe while you whisper something into the ceilings of this magical spot. Whisper a secret into the ceiling and wait for your friend that is standing in the opposite corner across the room to hear you. It’s all chalked up to sound waves traveling across this cleverly constructed spot in Grand Central, but to many, it’s just a bit of New York magic!
Don’t Forget the NYC Meals
You can’t visit New York without being ready to try an eclectic mix of new foods. New York is famous not only for its great attractions but also for its great array of foods. From their street vendors to their four-star restaurants, New York has it all! Take a look at this list and find a place that suits you and your cravings.
- Raos– One of the most exclusive restaurants in America lays in a basement in East Harlem. This restaurant only has a dozen tables and those tables are owned by private customers and to sit at those tables, you must have an invitation from it’s owner. If you happen to get one of these invitations, don’t pass it up!
- Camaje Bistro’s Dinner in the Dark– Make all your senses stand on end in Camaje Bistro that allows its patrons to eat in the dark twice a month. While the dining room itself is lit, all guests are blindfolded and the menu is not revealed till the end of the night. This will definitely be an experience that you will never forget.
- Ellen’s Stardust Diner– With its broadway worthy staff and reasonable prices, this is a one-stop wonder with an incredible dinner and an excellent show.
- Waffles and Dinges– These food carts have gained a following in The Big Apple. You’re guaranteed to love their food! Check out their website and to see where their carts will be next.
- Grays Papaya– Gray’s Papaya is a well-known vendor of delicious hot dogs. Their name pops up in many movies and for good reason. Their hot dogs are top of the charts in New York City and included in many “Top Things To Do” lists.
Tour New York City in Style
Limousine Services Worldwide provides a gorgeous fleet to tour the city with. We have a variety of limousines and party buses as well as executive sedans and SUVs. We promise to have a vehicle to meet your needs and the size of your party. Don’t hesitate to give us a call, send us an email or visit our website to inquire about your NYC tour today.
Take advantage of a great opportunity and choose from one of the following reservation options below to be on your way to a great day. Contact a Hartford Car Service today.
- Fill out a quick online reservation.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 203-295-7575.