This is the shadyslimo.com web site (the “Site”).
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 203-295-7575
The policies below are applicable to ShadysLimo.com.
Ownership and Trademarks
www.ShadysLimo.com and the Web Site are owned by Limousine Services Worldwide LLC
(the “Company”) www.ShadysLimo.com and the below listed trademarks are owned by www.ShadysLimo.com. All other 3rd party trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
www.ShadysLimo.com is working in partnerships with many leading limousine service providers in and out of state and all of the terms and agreements apply and can be reviewed here. Please take some time to review these terms as well. Thank you.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability – No Warranty or Guarantees apply
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER THE COMPANY, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (“PROVIDERS”), MERCHANTS (“MERCHANTS”), SPONSORS (“SPONSORS”), LICENSORS (“LICENSORS”), OR THE LIKE (COLLECTIVELY, “ASSOCIATES”), WARRANT THAT WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTENT, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM.
WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN OR ELECTRONICALLY DELIVERED INFORMATION GIVEN BY THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE COMPANY’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH WWW.SHADYSLIMO.COM. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You acknowledge that www.ShadysLimo.com contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and the company or its affiliates or other third party licensors may own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
Compliance with Laws and Export Regulations
You agree to use the Content and this Web Site in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and in a manner that does not, in the sole judgment of the Company, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of the Company or any of its Affiliates.
The U.S. export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations, including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from the Web Site to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
The Company’s Rights
The Company is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring Content (including User Submissions). The Company (or its Affiliates) may elect, but is not obligated, to monitor, electronically or otherwise, areas of the Web Site and may disclose any Content (including User Submissions), records, or electronic communication of any kind and information you provide to the Company or its Affiliates, through the Web Site or otherwise (i) when we believe disclosure to be appropriate to comply with any law, regulation, or government or law enforcement request or to comply with judicial process; or (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Web Site; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of the Company, users of the Web Site, Affiliates, subscribers, customers, recipients, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, or Merchants. Subject to the “Copyright Agent” provisions above, if notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the Web Site.
The Company reserves the right to prohibit or remove conduct, communication, or Content (including User Submissions) that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to users of the Web Site, subscribers, customers, recipients, Providers, Merchants, Sponsors, or Licensors, content or service providers, the Company or its Affiliates, or any rights of the Company or any third party, or to violate any applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither the Company, nor its Affiliates, Providers, Merchants, Sponsors, or Licensors can ensure prompt editing or removal of questionable Content after online posting. Accordingly, neither the Company, nor its Affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or employees, nor any Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, or Licensor shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content (including User Submissions) on the Web Site.
Termination of Usage
Acknowledgment and Changes
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Cancellation by Us –
We reserve the right to cancel the limousine hire contract if:
a) The client doesn’t accept our terms and conditions and/or refuse to make a deposit payment,
b) We do not operate in your area,
c) One or more of the limos you have booked is no longer capable to cover your reservation.
If we do cancel your limo hire contract we will notify you by e-mail or phone and we will re-credit your account with any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of your reservation. We will not be obliged nor obligated to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered or for any changes in your travel plans.
1. Grace Period: Limousine Services International strives always to arrive at all pick up points in advance of the times agreed. There may, however, be causes that may from time to time prevent us from meeting these aims such as inclement weather, road traffic accidents, road resurfacing and such like events outside our control. Reasonably therefore we have built into our schedule a period of up to 30 minutes grace. In any event a grace period is invoked in whole or in part. The adjusted times will be made up during or after the period of hire, schedules permitting.
2. Airport Drop Offs/Pick ups: Full flight details help us provide you with punctual service. We will make reasonable attempts to monitor incoming flight times; however at times, we are unable to access reliable information until shortly before departure or scheduled arrival times. If your flight is delayed, either outbound or inbound you should make contact immediately with our office to notify us so that we can adjust our schedules and re-arrange our chauffeurs. We will endeavour to accommodate delayed flights times, but cannot be held liable should circumstances prevent us from being able to respond to changes.
3. No Shows: If you fail to show up (No Show) and/or do not notify us of a cancellation, we will charge you for the full price agreed upon in your confirmation/booking. This will be charged to your credit card on file. To avoid a no-show fee please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance . The number is: 203-295-7575 or 203-344-0066
4. Non Airport Wait Time: We are pleased to offer you up to 15 minutes of waiting time on non airport pickups. There will be an additional $20.00 charge for every 15 minutes of waiting time.
5. Airport Wait Time: Additional charges may be incurred for waiting time for your arriving flights:
- For Domestic Flights: There is no extra charge for the first 30 minutes after the flight lands. After 30 minutes, there will be an additional charge of $20.00 for every 15 minutes of waiting time.
- For International Flights: There is no extra charge for the first 60 minutes after the flight lands. After 60 minutes, there will be an additional charge of $20.00 for every 15 minutes of waiting time.
6. Early Morning: a $19.00 surcharge will be applied to any trip where the pickup occurs between 12:00am and 6:00am and during certain holidays.
7. Breakdown: In the unlikely event of a break down or the car being rendered unserviceable (for example, in the event of a collision), we will use our best endeavours to provide a back up vehicle or vehicles as quickly as possible. However, we cannot be held liable for any consequential loss incurred as a result of vehicle breakdown or similar unavailability
8. Affiliates: Limo Services International reserves the right to utilize any of our affiliates in order to fullfill some bookings/reservations at certain times. Such utilitization of affiliate resources can be but is not limited to using our affiliates’ vehicles and resources such as: chauffeurs, sedans, stretch limousines, super stretches, party buses and passenger vans. Liability in cases of collisions involving the use of affiliates’ vehicles/resources will be handled by the affiliate and their insurance company and will not hold Limo Services International responsible in any way, shape or form.
We want you to enjoy your experience with us, these Terms and Conditions have been drawn up to outline our policy. We are a small, professional and friendly firm who will try our hardest to ensure your booking is an enjoyable one.