Thank you for visiting our Guilford Limo page. We would be happy to cater to you by picking you up and taking you to your willing destination. We provide vehicles varying from a town car Sedan to a Super Stretch Limousine.
Guilford, CT is a town full of authenticity and novelty for new visitors and residents. It brings people from all over the surrounding areas or those coming in for travel and makes them feel at home. During the holidays or in any event, Bishop’s Orchard Farm Market can have pumpkin and apple picking, warm cider tasting and fresh farm food to feed travelers and visitors belly’s, including some orchard wine to wash it down. After having such a great time visitors may choose to grab up some nice warm coffee and head to Guilford Sunny Side Up Coffee for some freshly brewed coffee or perhaps a warm latte. Their menu is even distributed in flight terms, like Pre-flight breakfast and En Route meals.
Ready to say “I do!”
Make sure that when you say your “I Do,” that your surrounded by loved ones and beautiful surroundings. This once in a lifetime moment in your life is one to remember for the rest of your life. So make is extremely special with one of these breathtaking venues.
- If you want a country feel then you will love The Munger Barn at the Dudley Farm Museum. They have fully working farm as well some animals that include sheep, chicken and oxen! Even on your wedding day it is always good to give back to your community. All of the fees are donated back to the functioning of the farm and the animals.
- Guilford Yacht Club is located on a secluded property along the shoreline. They can accommodate 160 guests inside or up to 300 guests under a beautiful tent on the grounds
- Woodwinds is filled with elegance from the grand stair case to the marble floors, you guaranteed to impress. This venue consistently wins #1 honors for “Best Wedding Facility” in mulitple publications and nationally known bridal sites each year which shows their consistency to perfection.
- Take it back a couple of decade with Bill Miller’s Castle. The venue likes to have an warm historical feel and offers everything up to the horse drawn carriage.
- Make your wedding a dream at La Mirage Wedding &
Banquet Facility. They have an amazing garden area with a side water fall that leaves for a great wedding scenery. The owners are awesome too and accommodate to pop up surprises.
- Make what seems like a distant thought a reality at Fantasia. Some of the points of interest include their stone flowing waterfalls, well sculpted garden, a full open bar, and their catering. Fantasia offers one of the biggest dance floors around with a room surrounded by accent lighting.
Our Guilford Limo and Airport transportation services have brought our travelers anywhere they need to go in and out of Guilford. Seeing that Guilford is a harbor city travelers and commuters alike love to see Guilford’s coast. Jacob’s Beach is a favorite where travelers can go swimming, kayaking or boating. Bittner Park has a plethora of activities including a skating park, horseback riding, cross country skiing and biking available for any outdoor fun.
Please check out other parts of the site by clicking on the links above for all services, areas and lots more. Please make sure to book mark our Guilford Limo and Airport Service page as we are just about finished adding Live airport status information. Other features will include flight status services, airport & terminal information at all major airports (JFK, LGA, EWR, HPN & BDL) and for so many more! Be Sure to check out our airport service page for any information about our airport transportation services to and from Guilford, CT.
Commonly Serviced Airports
JFK – John F. Kennedy International Airport
LGA – Laguardia International Airport
EWR – Newark International Airport
BDL – Bradley International Airport
HPN – Westchester County Airport
How To Reserve Your Guilford Limo
4 Easy Ways To Request A Quote Or Book A Limo:
- Use Our Book / Quote Link Above
- Use Our Friend Google To Place The Call For You (See side column)
- Call us @ 203-295-7575
- Send us an Email
For any questions, comments, or concerns, you may call or e-mail us using the contact information given above. For future reference, book mark our Guilford Limo and Airport Service page. Also, if you like our service, please “Like” our Facebook page with the link provided below!