We all know that Connecticut can get unbearably cold during the main winter months. We also all know that people tend to get stir crazy when being couped up in the house. With children, it is 10 times worse! Find out what you can do to keep you sane and your kids busy this winter season.
Connecticut Winter Fun For Kids
Just because it is cold outside doesn’t mean you can’t allow your children to release your energy in other places other than your house. Try out some of these top activities to let your kids be a kid.
- Visit one of Connecticut’s amazing museums.
- Take an exciting train ride to NYC for the evening.
- Show your kids how to ice skate. Try ice skating rinks either indoors or outdoors.
- Visit Sweet Rexie’s Candy Shoppe.
- Learn all about dinosaurs at Dinosaur Place.
- Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you can’t get wet. Visit CoCo Key Indoor Water Resort and completely forget what season it is.
- Enjoy an afternoon movie at Bank Street movie theater
- Take a look at some restored carousel horses at Bank Street movie theater
Reserve Your Winter Limo
Make your child’s day out even more enjoyable by reserving a stretch winter limousine. Whether you want to take just your child out or the whole neighborhood, Limousine Services Worldwide has vehicles of all sizes to accommodate your trip. Even reserve a limo for the adults and enjoy the winter wine festival!
- Fill out a quick online quote request.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 203-295-7575.