Manhattan is such a fantastic city to live in or to visit. The great part about living there is you know all of the secrets of the city! Limousine Services Worldwide can show you around as well! Manhattan is one of the most densely populated out of the five boroughs of New York City. Manhattan is known to be the economic and cultural center of the United States. Manhattan is home to the world’s two largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization, the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. Thinking bout moving to the great old Manhattan? Well better stack your money up because Manhattan real estate has become the most expensive in the world. This city hold a ton of historic value and has many museums and landmarks to remind us of that.
Attractions to take your Limo to
While brushing up on some great Manhattan culture make sure you do it in style with one of our exotic limos. Check out our top attractions that you must visit before leaving Manhattan.
- The Cloisters is devoted to the art and architecture of medieval Europe. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Hudson River, glide through enchanting gardens and see masterpieces of medieval sculpture, stained glass, tapestries and more. The Cloisters is a branch of The Metropolitan Museum of Art and admission includes same-day admission to the Met.
- Hudson River Park, this amazing park covers 550 riverside acres along side the western edge of Manhattan. Make sure to bring your bikes and jogging shoes as this park provide a biking/jogging trail as well as water front beaches, picnic tables, snack stands and free entertainment all summer long.
- New Museum contains some of the best contemporary art and the building is contemporary itself! Pulling up to the building you will see what looks like a stack of boxes. This amazing museum host many events such as readings, performances, trivia nights and many more where that came from.
- Experience Manhattan in a whole new light by visiting the One World Observatory. This is the tallest building in the western hemisphere and you can get a chance to experience it!
- Need to get some of your energy out watching some great sports? Well Manhattan is home to the NBA’s New York Knicks, NHL’s New York Rangers, and WNBA’s New York Liberty who play all of their games at the Madison Square Garden.
How to book your Manhattan Limo?
This booking process is extremely simple and takes little to no time at all. Just choose the best option for you below.
- Fill out our quick quote request form.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us at 203-295-7575.