Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and is a holiday you definitely want to plan ahead for. Whether you and your loved one are the type of people that like to stick to the low-key events, or whether you like to party like rock stars, Connecticut always has something for everyone.
Valentine’s Day with an Old Saybrook Limo
Even though you should show your love for one another far more than just one time a year, Valentine’s Day is the one day a year that you are expected to go above and beyond for your loved one. Planning ahead of time and being creative as to how you enter into this holiday is essential. Limousine Services Worldwide always has your back when it comes to making someone feel extra special, so it comes to no surprise that we have gathered a list of places and events that definitely have our approval, to be able to spend the evening.
- Annual Valentine’s Dinner at Sunset Meadow Vineyards– There is no better way to celebrate your Valentine’s Day than with your loved one and a nice cup of wine fresh from the orchard. Make sure that you pre-book for this event as it sells out quickly. February 8th-February 9th 6:30pm-9:00pm. Enjoy a 4-course dinner while listening to music, enjoying wine specials as well as chocolate and roses. The cost is $150 per couple.
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides from Allegra Farms-A horse-drawn carriage ride is not something that you get to enjoy on an everyday basis so why not amaze your loved one with this grand gesture. Enjoy each other on this 5-mile private ride. The countryside will never look as good as it does from the back of an old-fashioned carriage.
- Anthony’s Ocean View Valentine’s Celebration– Come to Anthony’s Ocean View and enjoy an open bar, one hour hot and cold hor’doeuvres, assorted sushi & Asian station, sweetheart desserts and so much more!
Valentine’s Day is not just an adult holiday, everyone needs to know that you love them! If you are looking for Valentine’s themed events for you and your children as well, there are plenty of things that you can do together.
- Valentine’s Day Treats Culinary Class for Toddlers-Toddlers love to be able to do “grown up things” and cooking red velvet cake bites is definitely a chance to bond with them over something that is out of the ordinary in their eyes. The cost is $20 per child and is held at Stew Leonard’s of Newington.
- Mommy & ME Valentine’s Day Themed Paint Date-Have a creation that you can treasure forever with a Paint date for you and your little one. Kids love to paint, now you can join them on this special holiday! This event is not just for moms as dads are welcome to join or other loved ones for that matter. This class will give you step by step instructions that will give your child the confidence to know that they have created a masterpiece. The cost is $20 per person and includes all supplies. This event will be held in the lower level of the Connecticut Post Mall in Milford, CT in front of Macy’s.
- Father Daughter Dance– Show your little girl how she is supposed to be treated at the St. Mary’s school Annual Father Daughter Valentine’s Day Dance! Enjoy popular music and refreshments. The cost is $10.
Valentines are not just for those that are taken. If you are single and ready to mingle make sure that you look into some of our single events below and you might just end up a very lucky person. Make sure you show up in style with
- Speed Dating at Delish– Designed for women 38-51/men 40-53 this speed dating event puts no pressure. Whether you left out with a hot date or a nice new friend, your time was well spent. The cost is $35 and includes 1 drink, appetizers, raffle ticket and speed dating and live acoustic music after the event. This event will be held at Delish in Bristol CT.
- Speed Dating 22-37– Held at 7pm on Feb 6th, enjoy meeting new people at the speed of lightening in Manchester CT. The event is $30.
- Lonely Hearts Club Valentine’s Day/Speed Dating Party– Enjoy a night of cocktails and festive food held at Engine Room starting at 9:30pm for ages 21-39. Get the chance to meet new people and a fast-paced environment.
Reserve Your CT Limousine
If you have not already reserved your Valentine’s Day Limo, make sure that you contact a Connecticut Limousine to get great rates on luxury vehicles. Choose from one of the following reservation options below to be on your way to an exciting CT Valentine’s Day.